The Spring issue of our Healthy Living newsletter highlights orthopaedic care, introduces several new providers and presents information on colon cancer care and screening.
Here’s a quick summary of all the news items with links to more information:
- Learn about Hand and Wrist orthopaedic care at Riverwood in a QA with Dr. Susan Moen and Occupational Therapist Terri Peterson.
- Meet three new providers—Physician Assistant Kari Ahlquist (Urgent Care), Nurse Practitioner Jen Burgos (Aitkin) and Physician Assistant Stephanie Hendrickson (McGregor)—all who joined our Family Medicine staff in early 2018.
- Hear from a colon cancer survivor, Chip Borkenhagen, and see tips on colon cancer screening.
- See how donor dollars were put to work in 2017 by our Riverwood Foundation.
- Memorial gifts are a great way to express gratitude for the healthcare services provided to a loved one at Riverwood. To make a donation in Memory or Honor of a loved one, visit www.riverwoodhealthcare.org/foundation/donationform or call Katie Nelson, Foundation director, at 218-927-5158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Those honored or remembered will be listed in our quarterly newsletter.
For more on what’s happening at Riverwood, see back issues of Healthy Living.