Our Mission: To improve health by providing high quality, compassionate and personalized care.
Our Vision: To be the region’s preferred health system providing exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity – Customer Service – Unity – Respect/Compassion – Excellence/Passion
As a trusted leader for the communities it serves, Riverwood is proud to deliver high quality medicine from a team of caring and highly skilled healthcare professionals.
Riverwood at a Glance
- A complete work family of 473 team members
- A wide range of specialty care with more than 40 physicians, surgeons and clinicians
- Three primary care clinics in Aitkin, Garrison, and McGregor
- 24/7 emergency department with a Level 3 Trauma Center and airlift service
- Robotic and minimally invasive surgery center with 14 on-staff surgeons covering the practices of General, Orthopaedics, Podiatry, GYN, Urology, and Non-Surgical Pain Management.
- Comprehensive Cardiology, Oncology, and Stroke Care services
- 25-bed hospital offering the privacy of all single occupancy rooms
- View our 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
- View our 2020 Annual Report