Effective April 1, Riverwood Healthcare Center has moved to a more advanced electronic medical record system called Excellian. With this change comes a new way to manage your healthcare online with a patient portal called MyChart.
If you are already signed up for MyChart, you may access your account at www.mychartweb.com
With MyChart you can:
- email a question to your clinic
- receive lab results online for most tests
- schedule and cancel clinic appointments
- receive reminders of upcoming appointments
- get notified when it’s time to schedule a clinic appointment
- get instructions for follow-up care for clinic, hospital, urgent care and emergency department visits
- access your health information using the MyChart app on your mobile devices
- self-refer and schedule a mammogram
- view and pay bills online, and more.
Three ways to sign up for a MyChart account:
In person: Our clinic registration staff can give you an activation code to register for a MyChart account and has paper copies of the sign-up form and the adult and child proxy forms.
Online: If you have a current, valid email address on record with Riverwood, go to www.mychartweb.com and click on “sign up now” to complete the MyChart online registration form.
By fax or mail: Go to www.mychartweb.com to download and print a sign up form to complete and fax or mail. Technical assistance If you have any technical or access issues, call MyChart Services at 1-855-551-6555, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.