The mission of Riverwood Foundation is to raise money for Riverwood Healthcare Center to improve the quality of care for the communities we serve. We offer a variety of ways to support Riverwood’s mission through fundraising events such as our annual summer Golf Tournament and fall Gala event.
Riverwood Foundation wants to build relationships with donors who feel a special connection to the facility and the services we provide to the community. Our desire is to connect with each donor individually to learn more about their passions and how they intersect with Riverwood Healthcare Center.
How to Give
- Your gifts help us continue the tradition of providing the best healthcare services available, while maintaining high quality patient care well into the future.
- Your gifts of cash, real estate, personal property or securities will help meet the needs of the hospital organization and the patients it serves.
- Cash gifts may be made on a one-time, annual, or pledge basis.
- Honorary and memorial gifts are always a loving way to remember a family member or a friend.
- Charitable Trusts allow you to maintain the income rights of your gift.
- Annuities and income trusts can also be set up.
- Special bequests through your will, life insurance and life income agreements can be directed by you as you desire
- All gifts to Riverwood Foundation, no matter what size, are appreciated.