Search for Current Job Openings
As the largest employer in Aitkin County, Riverwood Healthcare Center is always looking for dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who share our commitment to excellence. We invite you to explore career opportunities with Riverwood and join us in our mission to enhance and improve the health and well-being of everyone we serve through commitment and compassion.
- Why Choose Riverwood?
- Physician and Advanced Practice Recruitment
- Up North Living
Come and Play with us…live where everyone else vacations!
Riverwood Healthcare Center is located in a beautiful setting in Minnesota’s Northwoods and Up North Lake Country. Our community is known for its core values, hard work, willingness to help a neighbor and safe environment to raise a family. With several hundred lakes and several scenic rivers (Mississippi, Ripple, Rice) within Aitkin County, boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing are just some of the world-class recreational activities to be enjoyed. Scenic forests harbor excellent hunting, as well as trails for biking, hiking, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing. Nationally recognized mountain biking trails, located only 15 minutes away, allow for hours of adventure and challenge on the trails. Championship-level golf courses and specialty shopping abound along with a variety of cultural and entertainment venues. Your professional advancement would not be at the expense of your children’s education. You will find a community where education is a priority, with opportunities for the arts, athletics and other extracurricular activities.
- Located just two hours north of Minneapolis – St. Paul
- Rich variety of local businesses
- Strong public education K-12 school system with enriched, advanced placement and honors programs available
- Exceptional opportunities for the arts, athletics and other extracurricular activities
- 25 bed Critical Access hospital with three full service clinics – Aitkin, McGregor and Garrison
- Rated Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals (in the nation)
- Joint Commission Accreditation Gold Seal of Approval
- Strong employee and physician satisfaction
- Strong culture of employee wellness, including an onsite Employee Fitness Center
- Serving a community of over 16,000 people year round – growing to 100,000 on summer weekends
- Level III Trauma Center and CALS Hospital
- Level I Heart Attack Hospital affiliated with Minneapolis Heart Institute and Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Excellent collaboration with onsite specialties available, including: General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Oncology, Urology, Nephrology, Podiatry, Behavioral Health
Onsite fitness center, family health, life and dental insurance, flex spending account, retirement savings options, etc.
200 Bunker Hill Drive
Aitkin, MN 56431
Map to our Hospital»