Dr. Joshua Horowitz, Anesthesiologist, has professional interests that focus on delivering the most advanced, compassionate, and state-of-the-art medical care to his patients. He performs interventional pain management procedures for patients with chronic and acute pain and offers critical care consultations.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
Received recognition for outstanding leadership, academic honors and student mentorship.
- BS degree in Zoology and Biological Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- AA degree, Yakima Valley Community College, Yakima, WA
- Transitional Year Internship, University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine, Sioux Falls, SD
- Anesthesiology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Received many awards and recognition for clinical excellence, humanism, interpersonal skills, and diagnostic acumen.
- Chronic Pain Management, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Neck and Back Pain