Dr. Bolton Smith joined RDR in 2004 as a Diagnostic Radiologist and is certified by the American Board of Radiology. Her professional interest and expertise include breast imaging and procedures, peripheral angiography, DVT lysis, GU interventions and imaging. She has expertise in venous laser ablation and sclerotherapy for venous incompetence and embolization for pelvic congestion syndrome.
- Medical degree, University of Iowa College of Medicine
- BA degree in Biology & Spanish, University of Northern Iowa, Summa Cum Laude
- Radiology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- American College of Radiology
- American College of Phlebology
- Radiological Society of North America