Nurse Practitioner Christy Nagel is program coordinator and provides clinic care for the patients of the Interventional Spine Program at Riverwood Healthcare Center. Her professional focus is to deliver high quality care with empathy and attention to detail. Her patient care philosophy prioritizes giving specialty care while communicating effectively and maintaining efficiency. Her previous employment organization recognized her work with awards for Care Excellence Leader.
- MS degree in Nursing, College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- BA degree in Nursing, College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- AA degree, Central Lakes College, Brainerd, MN
Credentials & Certifications
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification
- Minnesota Board of Nursing: Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Neck Back & Spine Care