Are you looking for a practice opportunity where you can build relationships with your parents, provide exceptional care in a forward thinking, progressive healthcare center equipped with the latest technology? You can do this with the time to make it home for dinner with your family, to support your children in their evenings activities, and to become involved in a great community that feels like home.
Riverwood Healthcare Center is an independent, fully integrated health system with three primary care clinics and a Top 20 Critical Access Hospital in the nation. We offer our patients all single-occupancy hospital rooms, a deluxe birthing center, and state-of-the-art ICU. Our hospital has a team of dedicated emergency care physicians who maintain certifications in advanced cardiac and trauma care to provide a high level of emergency medical service. See special designations for trauma care, advanced life support and cardiac care below.
Join our growing practice of over 60 physicians, specialists and surgeons, which includes the 2013 Minnesota Family Practice Physician of the Year and the 2014 Mental Health Advanced Practice Nurse of the Year.
- 25-bed Critical Access hospital
- Level III Trauma Center
- Level I Heart Attack Hospital
- Affiliated with Minneapolis Heart Institute
- Affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Comprehensive Advanced Life Support Hospital
- Employee wellness values – on-site fitness center
- 3 full-service clinics – Aitkin, Garrison & McGregor
- Rated top 20 Critical Access Hospitals nationally
- Joint Commission Accreditation/Gold Seal of Approval
- Serving a community of over 16,000
- Community grows to 100,000 on summer weekends
- Focus on provider & community education programs
- Strong Physician Satisfaction