Riverwood Healthcare Center offers Virtual Care, a telehealth service that connects you to your healthcare providers from the convenience of home or work—it’s a face-to-face, online doctor visit. You may schedule Virtual Care telehealth appointments for nearly all types of clinic care: primary care, specialty care including general and orthopaedic surgery, therapy services, diabetes education, nutrition services and more. See Riverwood provider list and bios.
What do you need to complete a Virtual Care video visit?
- Reside in Minnesota
- Internet access
- A phone, computer, laptop, tablet
How does it work?
A Virtual Care online doctor visit is as private as if you were in the clinic. We use secure software to establish the two-way video and audio connection for each visit.
To enable a virtual visit, those with an internet connection can do this from anywhere. Devices that may be used include a smartphone, laptop, iPad or tablet with a web camera and microphone. When you schedule a Virtual Care telehealth appointment, you will receive an email with your appointment details.
- You will receive an email
- You will enter a virtual waiting room
- The appointment will start when your Riverwood clinical team is ready
- If clicking once on the appointment link does not work; press the control key and click on the appointment link at the same time.
- Go to Riverwood’s zoom page,click on Join and enter the Meeting ID listed in the email.
- If you continue to have issues starting your appointment, please call (218) 927-2157 for assistance.
Learn more about Virtual Care telehealth appointments with your Riverwood Healthcare Center provider.
Would you like to preview patient care areas at Riverwood Healthcare Center in Aitkin? Now you can take a virtual tour of our Aitkin clinic lobby & exam rooms, Orthopaedics department, Surgical Services department, Birthing Center and Therapy Services department.