Mental health services for social, emotional, and physical well-being
At Riverwood Healthcare Center, we integrate behavioral health and mental health services into primary care, helping you find relief for depression, anxiety, PTSD, bi-polar disorder, grief, substance abuse, and other mental, behavioral, or psychosocial challenges.
Our behavioral health team includes providers who are dual-certified in both family medicine and psychiatry and bring a combination of 30 years of experience. They provide a holistic approach—taking into consideration your symptoms, mental and physical medical history, and social environment. They work with you and your primary care provider to create a care plan that best fits your needs, which may include counseling, medication, and other therapies.
Our team also includes licensed therapists, medical assistants, and a registered nurse who have in-depth knowledge and experience treating mental illness, developmental and cognitive disorders, and substance abuse disorders.
Mental health services include:
- Behavioral health and mental health evaluations and assessment
- Neuropsychological testing
- Counseling and therapy
- Prescribing medications as needed for treatment
- Connecting patients with available community resources and support
- Explaining the process and the benefits of following treatment plans