Dr. Leighton joined RDR in 2003 as an Interventional Radiologist. She is certified by the American Board of Radiology. Her interests are Arterial Diagnostics and Interventions, preservation of Hemodialysis access, and Venous Incompetence procedures including: Venous Laser Ablation and Sclerotherapy.
- Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, Rhode Island
- BS degree in Pharmacy, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island
- Roger William Hospital Boston University, Providence, Rhode Island
- Brown University School of Medicine
- Brown University School of Medicine in Vascular and Interventional Radiology