Dr. Krohn sees patients at Riverwood’s Aitkin clinic and is fellowship-trained in Sports Medicine. In addition to his family practice, he sees patients in orthopaedics one day a week.
Personal philosophy/approach to medical care: I have always been a believer that prevention has the largest impact on healthy living. I try to promote wellness through active lifestyles and building close relationships with my patients. In family medicine, we are in a unique position to impact the lives of our patients at each of life’s stages and I love building those relationships across multiple generations.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- BS in Biology & Chemistry, University of Minnesota, Morris
- Rural Physician Associate Program, Riverwood Healthcare Center, Aitkin, 2008-09
- 3-year Family Medicine, North Memorial Medical Center, Minneapolis
- University of Minnesota Sports Medicine Fellowship, 2013-14
- Family Medicine
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sports Medicine