Riverwood’s Aitkin Pharmacy offers full retail service with a drive-up window. If you have questions about the prescription medications you are taking, we can help. Our experienced and knowledgeable pharmacy staff offers individualized care and support. Expect short wait times and quick service. Visit or call us today.
Some additional services our pharmacy offers include:
- FREE mail-out service for prescription medications. Some restrictions and exclusions may apply.
- FREE delivery of prescription medications in the Aitkin area. Some restrictions and exclusions may apply.
- Medication packaging: Prescription medications are placed in a sealed card that breaks them down for administration by time of day (morning/noon/evening/bedtime) to help manage their adherence. This is especially helpful for residents in assisted living facilities or nursing homes, or for those caring for patients at home.
- Medication Therapy Management: This service is delivered via a scheduled one-to-one meeting with a pharmacist to review medication regimens and help to minimize your costs. This program helps to ensure that your medications are working to improve your health. Some restrictions may apply.
- Vaccinations: Our pharmacy staff can administer most adult vaccinations, including flu, Tdap (tetanus/diptheria/pertussis) Shingrix (Shingles), Pneumovax and Prevnar13 (both pneumonia shots). Medicare Part D covers most vaccinations for those 65 and older.
RxLocal Patient Portal
Patients who use the Riverwood Aitkin & Garrison Pharmacies for their prescriptions can download the RxLocal app for Android or Apple. Click the Rx Local Button below to begin registration. With this app, you will be able to request refills, set up reminders, access your patient profile, and message directly with the pharmacy staff.
Our pharmacy has direct access to a Riverwood patient’s electronic medical record. This ensures quick access to the information needed to provide the highest level of service to our patients.
HOURS & CONTACT
Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Phone: (218) 429-4344
Fax: (218) 429-4345
171 Red Oak Drive
Aitkin, MN 56431
Map to our Aitkin Pharmacy
Another pharmacy option is our Riverwood Pharmacy with our primary care clinic in Garrison.