Urgent Care Hours
Monday-Friday, 10am – 7pm
Closed on major holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day)
What to Expect When You Arrive
When you arrive at the hospital or clinic in Aitkin, you will find free parking on a level lot with handicapped parking spaces as needed. There’s a drive-up entrance with a covered canopy for ease in dropping off or picking up patients.
Please use this map to find
our emergency room.
Parking and directions»
200 Bunker Hill Drive
Aitkin, MN 56431
Map to our Hospital»
When you know you need to receive medical care right away, but it’s not a serious emergency, Riverwood’s Urgent Care inside our Aitkin clinic is the place to go. You can be seen by a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for non-emergent illnesses and injuries without an appointment.
Waiting time is dependent upon the volume of patients seeking care.
- Riverwood Healthcare Center’s Emergency Department is a 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week facility.
- The hospital has a Level III Trauma Center designation with surgeons readily available for emergencies.
- With a Comprehensive Advanced Life Support Hospital designation, all emergency care providers maintain certifications in advanced cardiac and trauma care.
- An on-site helipad supports fast air ambulance patient transport.
- Designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the Minnesota Department of Health.