Dr. Chadd McMahon joined Regional Diagnostic Radiology (RDR) in 2012 as an Interventional Radiologist and is certified by the American Board of Radiology. His professional interest and expertise include oncology interventions, chemoembolization, male varicocele embolization, vascular malformation embolization, hepatobiliary and genitourinary interventions, venous insufficiency disease, deep vein thrombosis and kyphoplasty/vertebroplasty.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- BS degree, University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Aurora St. Luke’s Medical School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Vascular Interventional Radiology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology