Find work and life balance in the heart of a beautiful lakes area in north central Minnesota. As one of the primary employers in the region, Riverwood is continually looking for motivated, dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who are passionate about delivering the best in healthcare.
With comprehensive orientation and training, recognition programs and more, Riverwood does all that it can to help you succeed. Take a look! One of our current job openings may be a perfect fit for YOU.
A Culture of Caring
Over the years Riverwood has grown into a health system that enjoys a reputation for delivering high quality medical care in a caring environment with a personal touch. Whether it’s a doctor who takes extra time to understand a patient’s special needs or a nurse who goes above and beyond to ensure the comfort of a patient, these are some of the reasons Riverwood ranks above the national average on patient satisfaction surveys. There’s a true sense of caring for each other among coworkers as well as caregivers and patients.
Riverwood’s mission to improve the health and well-being of patients extends to our employees as well. Wellness programming for our staff includes an on-site fitness center, wellness coaching, lunch and learn programs, and chair massages. Our Wellness web page offers additional information, including guides to Riverwood and Community wellness resources.
Marks of Excellence
An array of safety and quality awards, special designations and accreditations reflects Riverwood’s achievements and commitment to superior patient care.
• Top 20 Critical Access Hospital
• Minnesota Family Physician of the Year Award, Dr. Don Hughes
• March of Dimes Rural Health Nurse of the Year, Janet Larson, PhD, CFNP, PMHNP
• Minnesota Hospital Association Safety Excellence Awards
• Joint Replacement Excellence Awards from HealthGrades
• Level III Trauma Center
• Comprehensive Advanced Life Support Hospital
• Level I Heart Attack Hospital
• Stroke Ready Hospital
• Accredited Hospital from The Joint Commission
• Accredited Cancer care program from Commission on Cancer